Here’s something a little different. Last year when I went to the dentist I was told that I have five, yes FIVE cavities. I had the dentist blow up my whole x-ray so I could see the exact teeth where he was claiming I had cavities, and I couldn’t see it. So I went on my mary way, vowing to floss more, eat less sugar and to use remineralizing toothpaste to help heal my teeth in case there was any truth to what the dentist told me. Last month I went to the dentist and no cavities were spotted!
I’m not saying this is 100% the cure, but overall using this with oil pulling and coconut coal cleansing I saw a visible improvement in my teeth. Here’s the quick recipe courtesy of Wellness Mama for you to use. All ingredients are available on Amazon.com
- 4 Tablespoons Bentonite Clay
- 3 Tablespoons Calcium Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of Cloves Powder
- Essential oils for taste- completely optional but Peppermint, Spearmint and Cinnamon are good.
Simply mix all the ingredients together and you are good to go. A few tips:
- Use a plastic or wooden spoon with the bentonite clay as it reacts to metal, making it difficult to mix.
- Store in small containers. You use by simply dipping your wet toothbrush in the mix. This will cause clumping, so smaller batches prevents waste.
- This recipe for one person will last for about 6 months! And the shelf life on this is very long as there is no liquid in it.
Happy teeth and happy dentist visits!